Technical Administrative Assistant - HYBRID
|Legal||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Our client, an established law firm in Toronto, ON, is seeking a Technical Administrative Assistant to support their administration department. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in administration and be quite tech savy. This role will have a focus on administration, project management, and process improvement. This opportunity offers a great compensation package including a competitive salary, generous vacation time, benefits, and the chance to join a friendly and dynamic team with a great company culture! The position will be a mix of working in-office and work from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and automate legal documents, including other standard documents, along with clients, lawyers, law clerks, and/or paralegals.
- Prepare legal documents as needed
- Work on processing due diligence and other data extraction projects as assigned
- Assist with implementing new technology within the firm, and work on how to improve the overall processes
- Evaluate and report on the new technology implemented. Data analytics will be included in reports and reviewed.
- Prepare, support, and advise on the training modules prepared for staff to help implement the new technology
- Provide project support
- Maintaining and updating the internal database
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure projects are on track
- Provide support to the administration team as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3+ years in an Administrative role within Professional Services
- Completion of a post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- Must have experience working with technology and improving processes
- Must have stellar organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Project management or coordination experience is a strong asset
- Must be comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Must be self-motivated
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.