Systems Access Analyst -217
|Financial Services & Insurance||Cyber Security|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our client in Vancouver is looking for a Systems Access Analyst for a contract position.
Key Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The Systems Access Analyst provides access to corporate information and systems
in compliance with security standards, guidelines and procedures. Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the identity and access lifecycles for internal and external user
• Analyzing, fulfilling and supporting enterprise identity and access requests
• Analyzing and translating user requirements to ensure appropriate access is
provided to corporate information, systems, databases and applications;
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving identity and access related
incident and problem tickets; and
• Managing multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment of changing
priorities and requirements.
Access request fulfillment and troubleshooting.
Position Specific Skills or Qualifications required:
• Experience in Active Directory security administration and/or Active Directory
courses or certifications;
• Experience with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM);
• Experience in RACF security administration;
• Experience in Azure administration;
• Experience with HP Service Manager;
• Experience with SAP user administration;
• Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a security mindset;
• Knowledge of enterprise identity and access provisioning concepts, systems, workflows and processes;
• Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills;
• Ability to manage multiple demands, frequent interruptions and time
• Flexibility in adapting to change and to a wide variety of tasks and functions;
• Superior customer service skills to interact with internal staff, contractors, consultants, and external user communities such as business partners and ministries
Qualifications and Experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +