Receptionist Short-term Contract
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our client in the Social Services Industry is looking for a candidate to support their team on-site for a 4 week contract. The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and English, have experience working in Social Services or Non-Profit, and be comfortable working speaking with a variety of people!
This position is located near Vanier Parkway and Montreal Rd.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering questions via phone, e-mail or in-person
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Directing calls to the appropriate department or individual
- Being knowledgeable of the programs being offered and directing clients to the appropriate areas
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational, time management and people skills
- Experience in Reception or Customer Service considered a strong asset
- Experience working in Social Services or Non-Profit considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.