Agile Coach -2255055
|6 months and Extension|
|Transportation & Logistics||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 19, 2021|
Our client in Vancouver is looking for a senior Agile Coach
Agile Coach will work closely with 6-7 Scrum teams (Finance, Supply Chain, EAM, Technology and Enablement, and Data Scrum teams) to drive Agile transformation and establish culture for the organization.
Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related discipline.
• Minimum six (6) years of related and demonstrated experience as a coach for agile teams and leaders as well as involvement in the process of helping organizations through agile adoption and move towards greater levels of organizational agility, preferably in large public organizations.
• Advanced knowledge of the theories, principles, practices and techniques pertaining to Agile Coaching and Transformation, with emphasis on Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and SAFe framework) in software development.
• Advanced knowledge with independently transitioning teams to a variation of Agile process.
• Demonstrated servant-leadership, change management, training, facilitation and mentorship skills.
• Strong ability to take a strategic perspective, taking successes from one team and determining how to best apply these learnings across multiple teams while supporting delivery of broader agile strategic initiatives.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders including business unit leaderships, capability owners, other technical teams.
• Advanced communication and facilitation skills to provide customized coaching and training to managers and staff; and to develop and manage critical relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the enterprise.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to handle conflict resolution, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches.
• Solid leadership skills with ability to influence and to provide specialized guidance and expertise to all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of Organizational Change Management practices (I.e. PROSCI or similar methodology) is an asset.
• A professional designation in the field of coaching in an agile environment is an asset.
Please reach out to us at Altis for more details on this exciting opportunity.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
4 month contract