Customer Service Representative (Logistics)
|Transportation & Logistics||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 19, 2021|
Our successful client in the Transportation industry is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
This role is a contract to permanent role (based on performance), working 100% in office. This position is paying $17.25 per hour.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle all inbound and outbound correspondence in a professional and courteous manner by phone and e-mail
- Order entry
- Ability to multi task as well as handle multiple customer's issues at a time.
- Ability to ensure customers is receiving call backs and follows up as communicated by the customer service representative.
- Process orders, advise clients and customers of rates
- Arrange for pick ups and deliveries
- 90% in office 10% may need to pick items in the warehouse
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Transportation Industry experience is an asset
- AS400 experience is an asset
- Must be comfortable in fast paced environments and able to multi task well
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.