Market Research Analyst - PERM
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English 100%, French 70%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our public sector national organization in the Security and Transportation industry. The organization is growing and their Marketing/Communications division is hiring a permanent Marketing Research Analyst. A competitive salary, benefits, pension and 4wks vacation included with the client's offer.
Their organization would promote a remote working team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- An experienced Senior Market Analyst professional to the Communication division will advise management with strategies and confirm best practices for pertinent use of any technical, methodological and business recommendations from active research data
- Bring direct experience with external Research firm or Public Opinion Research firms
- Lead with strong project management processes and tools and establish successful programs for the team as well as across the organization
- Optimize the organization existing technical tools for qualitative research and further suggest other complimentary or enhanced tools for research
- Posses a balance of project management, research/analytical with the execution of presentation/reports for Senior Corporate leaders' consumption
Qualifications and Experience
- University/college education in related Research area such as: Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or other field
- 5+ years in similar Research Analysis
- 5+ years in managing a full-cycle Research project from research, project managing and sharing findings to internal/external clients in either Presentation or Report format
- Meet the eligibility for Secret clearance for federal government (10 years' address history in Canada)
- Bilingualism a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply online today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week