Staffing Consultant - Federal Govnerment Consulting
|Federal Government||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 70%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to support their team with staffing PM-06 and AS-05 positions in their department until May 31, 2022.
The total length of contract will vary as this Staffing Consultant will be operating on an as-needed basis, with hours fluctuating on a week-to-week basis. The work can be performed 100% off-site (work from home).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of a work plan and definition of deliverables for the staffing process;
- Development and preparation of test material;
- Development and preparation of interview guide;
- Development of reference check guide;
- Development of additional assessment and evaluation materials.
- Creation or review of existing Statement of Merit Criteria (SoMC) to support creation of poster by HR;
- Creation of process master rating guide and relevant marking grids;
- Coordination of major document approval;
- Resume/application screening;
- Coordination and administration of tests (online, in person, and/or through VidCruiter);
- Test marking as per assessment and rating guide;
- Preparation of Interview Board;
- Interview candidate list creation;
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid Reliability security clearance
- Fluently bilingual in both official languages
- All office equipment required to perform the work remotely (ex: reliable Wi-Fi, computer etc.)
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources, Recruitment or similar specialization
- PSC Staffing certification
- Gender Based Analysis (GBA+) background
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.