UX Writer Content Design and Strategy
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our Client is looking for an experienced UX Writer (content strategist, content designer) to join their DesignOps in support of the various digital and transformation projects. We are looking for someone with strong UX and Content Writing capabilities. This is a 1 year contract opportunity. Candidates must have a valid reliability clearance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, strategize, and write the content for various digital products (supporting the user experience) and related communications
- Help create a seamless experience for users by writing and guiding teams to create insightful and easy to understand messaging
- Integrate into the design team and participate in the creation of websites, apps, or products from the beginning.
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design, etc.
- Work with multiple product owners to draft, revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content and tone
- Create, edit, and revise customer-facing materials
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience writing and editing marketing communication copy and digital storytelling, ideally for email and web, for B2B customers and prospects for financial products and services
- Experience with content design and information architecture
- Strong writing and editing skills, making text shorter, friendlier, and easier to understand
- Experience partnering with design, product, and engineering teams
- A knack for giving and receiving feedback with empathy
- Experience working with autonomy, solving complex problems, and navigating changing timelines
- Valid Reliability clearance
- Bilingual French and English
- Experience with Agile delivery
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks