Bilingual Catering Coordinator (6 month contract)
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|French 100%, English 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Have your worked in Hospitality? Are you interested in Banquets or Catering?
Our client in the Private sector is currently seeking a Bilingual Conference Coordinator to work onsite in downtown Montreal.
This position will be working 8:30am - 5:00pm - 7.5 hours per day and would start on a 6 month contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
This position will be paying $20.00 per hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of conference rooms for meetings of various sizes.
- Preparation of beverage and food setup prior to meetings.
- Clean-up of meeting rooms after meetings.
- Clearing and loading of dishwashers, overall cleanliness of kitchen area.
- Stocking cupboards and some light lifting required.
- Conduct floor inspections
- Clean-up of common areas on staff floors
- Back up coverage at reception desk
- Assist the Ops team with other administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Google Suite – an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office – an asset
- Bilingualism - strong French and intermediate level English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the team, other staff and customers
- Ability to adapt, meet tight deadlines and be flexible
- Ability to reorganize work according to changing priorities
- Comfortable with basic software functionalities as well as with technology and the ability to adapt, learn and invest in continuing education
- Detail-focused with the ability to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Exhibits professionalism
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.