REMOTE Territory Sales Executive - Vancouver
|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 30, 2021|
Our client, one of the big players in the food delivery space is looking to add a GO-GETTER REMOTE Territory Sales Executive to their rapidly growing team remote in Vancouver! This individual will report directly into the Regional Sales Manager and this position is 100% a hunter role with a lot of prospecting, cold-calling, generating leads and meeting with restaurants directly ! This role is ideal for someone who has 2-3 years of outside sales experience and loves to make the customer happy!
Please note: This individual must be living in Vancouver and is responsible to cover mainly the downtown Vancouver out to Maple Ridge as the farthest in the Territory. Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel in this territory! For car allowance, the organization provides $0.59 per mileage, insurance and parking are covered.
PERKS: This role offers a $55,000-$60,000 base salary with no cap on comission and on target earning are set to be $90,000-$110,000, RRSP Matching, 3 weeks vacation, benefits start immediately, laptop provided for work from home, discount programs, growth opportunity to Account Manager, Inside Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager and more! APPLY DIRECTLY AT LINK BELOW!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure we meet consumer demand through new restaurant acquisition.
- World-class business development based on providing sound strategic guidance to the restaurants in your territory; supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they are getting the most out of their partnership with our organization.
- Building local strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It’s your territory and with that your responsibility to ensure it’s as healthy as can be. In addition, you’ll be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Valid driver's license is required
- A keen interest in the food industry
- Additional languages considered an asset
- 2-3 years experience in outside / field sales is considered an asset
- Previous B2B experience is considered an asset
- Experience with CRM software such as salesforce
- Previous experience in account management is considered an asset
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Capability to understand data and turn it into effective insights
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- World-class communication skills
This employer offers:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Discretionary bonuses
- Benefits from day 1
- Work from home office allowance
- Company spending account per month
- RRSP plan with employer matching
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +