Accounts Payable Coordinator - Real Estate Industry
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Property Management & Real Estate||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our client in the Real Estate and development industry is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their accounting team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity and will be fully onsite at their Vaughan office. The ideal candidate has 5 years of full cycle AP experience in a high volume environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Download utility invoices by schedule or when received email notification and process
- for payment.
- Enter and process corporate invoice, employee expense, check request as required.
- Enter and upload monthly recurring invoices into the system, ie, HST and income tax
- Review property invoices for appropriate documentation, GL coding and required
- approval prior to payment.
- Process check runs twice a week including PayScan invoices.
- Respond quickly and accurately to vendor payment inquiry.
- Research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Review and reconcile vendor statement.
- Communicate with Controller timely on issues requiring escalation, and proactively
- suggest solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service by building and maintaining both internal and
- external relationships.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with
- company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by Controller.
- Occasional backup for making trip to bank for bill payment
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years accounts payable experience required.
- Property Management industry with multi-property accounts payable using Yardi
- Voyager/PayScan experience required.
- Basic bookkeeping and thorough knowledge of accounts payable function.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment with emphasis on timeliness and accuracy
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +