|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $65,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
The Property Administrator is a key member of the Property Management Team providing full administrative support. Reporting to the Property Manager, this role is responsible for a variety of services related to the operation of retail properties inclusive of but not limited to bank deposits, accounts receivable, accounts payable processing, rent roll review and production, tenant liaison and communication as well as the coordination of scheduling
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounts receivable reporting and support; bank deposits, etc.
- Review / production of the monthly rent-roll.
- Liaison with revenue accountants, lease administrators and legal.
- Tenant document control, tenant liaison .
- Preparation, processing, and payment of purchase orders
- Day-to-day management of accounts payable issues and supplier invoices.
- Liaison with expenditure accountants for expense related issues.
- Coordination of programs inclusive but not limited to inspections
- Sub-contractor set up and monitoring, including contract preparation
- Assist the Property Manager with monthly budget / expense variances, forecasts.
- Administer and monitor service contracts / contractor performance.
- May perform reception duties .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in accounting and financial management (A/P and A/R).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong software application skills (MS Office-including Excel).
- Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; with a strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Completion of three (3) years of commercial / retail property management experience
- Minimum 3 years Property Management administration experience required
- Knowledge of accounting practices an asset
- Knowledge of procurement best practices an asset
- Experience using Yardi Voyageur an asset
- Competency using Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Teams and SharePoint a requirement
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.