|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
We are working with a Federal Government client seeking a Business Analyst to join their team remotely. The Government of Canada (GoC) is migrating from ECC to S/4HANA as its SAP platform for departmental materiel and financial systems. The client requires a Business Analyst to support the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with this initiative on an as-and-when-required-basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Advising the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Senior Management by identifying the range of issues affecting whether or not should continue as a SAP host department.
- Review the Government of Canada’s (GoC) SAP proposed footprint, as set by Treasury Board- Digital Comptrollership Program (DCP), and how cluster fits into the vision.
- Conduct an independent analysis on whether should continue to operate an SAP cluster (status quo or grow), or if should consider being hosted by another SAP cluster, taking into consideration pros and cons of hosting, the associated risks of hosting or being hosted, and the estimated cost of hosting or being hosted, as well as any other factors that should consider.
- Conduct interviews and consultations with various stakeholders both internal and external.
- Collect and analyze relevant information, from the interviews and consultations conducted with the various stakeholders that will contribute to presenting findings on this complex issue.
- identifying and providing preliminary cost estimates for each of the potential options to the CFO.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
- minimum of three (3) projects in the last eight (8) years providing strategic analysis, advice, guidance and recommendations to Senior Management* in Federal Municipal, Provincial Government of Canada Departments or in the Private Sector on projects
- minimum of 1 project, demonstrating their experience in researching, analyzing and evaluating available options for determining a system modernization project based on business requirements, development of options analysis reports, including recommendations and next steps for implementation to Senior Management*.
- Must have a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Informatics, Management Information Systems
- work experience configuring and/or testing any of the following modules/processes: FI-A/P, FI-A/R, Salary Forecasting, HR, Interfaces, FM, CO, SD, AA, PM, MM, BW/reporting, BPC, RE
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or has their master’s in business administration (MBA)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks