Director~ Recruitment Industry
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 20, 2022|
At Altis Recruitment, our leaders work in service to their teams. They coach, mentor, and act as resident experts to the people that they lead. They are motivated to guide the individual to their full potential and foster an environment that inspires meaningful work.
We are eagerly seeking an experienced sales leader to join our Finance & Accounting specialty division. This role will be dedicated to strengthening a team of passionate professionals who are growing our brand within the Finance & Accounting industry across Canada.
You are an authentic leader: you bring who are and what you’re passionate about to your work every day. You communicate with a human voice, and seek to connect with, and understand, the people that you lead. You believe in the power of positivity – especially when faced with a challenge – and maintain a future-oriented mindset. You are inclusive and can adapt to the individual needs of your team members.
As a sales leader, you are confident in sales strategy. Lead by curiosity, you seek to build deep understanding of your buyers, your industry, and your competitive offerings. You turn to data and performance measurement to support your decisions and to identify areas of opportunity. You can balance the needs of your clients and of your team and you carry a deep sense of pride in being an ambassador to our values and mission.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing daily leadership and ongoing mentoring in sales and recruitment
- Knowledge sharing to continuously improve your team’s sales IQ
- Staying well-informed of trends within your industry vertical to execute effective marketing and sales strategies
- Supporting and delivering on recruitment growth strategies
- Acting as a key contact while servicing and championing top client accounts
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery
- Providing guidance on escalated client and candidate issues
- Managing incoming roles; order flow management/delegation
- Continuous candidate pipelining & relationship building for top niche skills
- Working with senior leadership to generate annual budgets and business plans
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience working within the staffing industry required; specialization in accounting and finance staffing considered an asset
- Sales driver with 3 years of previous sales/business development experience including skills in business development
- Excitement for developing new business on a national spectrum
- Possesses core leadership values around Authenticity, Empathy, Inclusion, and Growth Mindset
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Motivated by goals and targets with the ability to lead by example and support a team
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.