Brand Ambassador Team Lead
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our client is seeking a driven and personable individual to join their team as a Team Lead. This opportunity is located in Etobicoke (Lake Shore Blvd and Park Lawn Dr) and is starting immediately!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and provide them information on the product line
- Organize schedule for staff in multiple locations
- Work with vendors to arrange product pickup, orders, and timely execution of various items
- Oversee brand ambassador performance and address all escalations
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and courtesy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong Communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and comfortable to be standing throughout the shift
- Experience in retail or food industry is an asset
- Comfortable with a flexible schedule
- Available to work Monday to Friday, 11a-7p
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.