Project Coordinator - Enhanced Reliability Status
|Federal Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization tasks in the process of establishing M365’s SharePoint as its new Corporate Repository.
If there is a requirement for this resource to work onsite, the client will take appropriate measures to ensure that safety measures are implemented in accordance with the most current public health guidelines. The resource must be willing to start right away.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization tasks
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application/system libraries
- Act as the first or single point of contact in a "hot-line" situation by accepting incoming calls, logging calls, attempting to resolve simple problems and following established procedures for more difficult problems
- Track project change requests
- Maintain and updates relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence
- Use computer tools, aids, system control languages on PCs, minis, or mainframes to perform work
- Communicate with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of experience, or 5+ years of experience with a recognized professional certification
- Valid Reliability status
- Experience with MS Project or related Project Management tool
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks