Bilingual Call Center Supervisor
|Financial Services & Insurance||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Our client, a top performer in the financial services industry is looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Supervisor to join their team. Are you a people person who enjoys building long-lasting relationships? Are you look for a rewarding career with growth opportunity? Then we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the call center
- Report and monitor metrics
- Report on the metrics to the Leadership Team and clients as needed
- Conduct quality review audits
- Provide coaching and continuous training to the team
- Work with other leadership members
- Recruit and hire new team members as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a managerial/supervisory role leading a team
- Must be highly reliable and professional
- Group insurance benefits, specifically with knowledge of health and dental insurance policies and claims processes, would be an asset
- Exceptional dispute resolution and de-escalation skills
- Experience managing centre metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office products with advanced knowledge of Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Must be fluently bilingual, written and oral, in both official languages (English and French)
This position will be working from home for now and returning to the office in future located in Ottawa East. Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.