Global Human Resources Business Partner
|Permanent||From: $110,000.00 To: $140,000.00|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, December 2, 2021|
Our client in the online retail space is seeking to add a Global HRBP to their team! In this role, you will work with global and local HRBP's and other HR specialists to support the growth of the organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for change management, integrating HR practices and implementing the people strategy.
Please note: This role will require frequent travel to Winnipeg, MB. It will begin as a 12 month contract and has a strong potential for permanency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise and coach management on global HR functions
- Implement the HR and People Strategy for your business unit that aligns with the global HR strategy
- Drive learning & development of the organization and leadership teams as the company continues to grow
- Implement business specific HR strategies
- Work closely with an HRBP team to support regional and local teams
- Deliver the HR agenda with regards to Organizational Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management/Recruitment, Retention and Employee Relations.
- Lead and execute HR projects and initiatives in collaboration with regional HRBP's and Centres of Excellence
- Work with HR team members in Canada as well as global HR colleagues to identify best practices
- Drive culture, ensuring that programs and initiatives are reflective of organizational values
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive HR experience (from operational to strategic HR, business partnering or management)
- Previous experience holding a global role within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience having a seat at the leadership table involved with projects/decision making
- Adaptability to changing conditions and priorities
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute strategy
- Capability to ensure compliance with employment laws, company policies and business practices
- Ability to travel (some travel will be required for this role)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.