Accounts Receivable Clerk Permanent Opportunity
|Property Management & Real Estate||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Altis Recruitment has partnered with an industry leader in construction and property management. We are looking for a well versed Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be a Hybrid (work from home and on-site) opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete rent cheque deposits into the bank accounts for all properties, ensuring exceptions and all information is captured accurately.
- Prepare and submit pre-authorized payment files for approval by management
- Prepare detailed analysis of outstanding aged receivables for collection, presenting exceptions and discrepancies for review by management and operations teams
- Send updated tenant account statements to operations team upon request.
- Coordinate with the leasing team and input property and lease information into Yardi accounting system.
- Flag discrepancies as payments are made if they differ from what is in the lease. Escalate concerns or items that appear out of ordinary.
- Prepare final billing invoices and support for CAM Recovery credits/receivables on an annual basis.
- Prepare estimated billing invoices and support for CAM Recovery charges at year end, and on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain record of deferred rent agreements by working with Operations to update revisions as needed
- Prepare management and asset management fee calculations to be billed to properties
- Prepare and submit rent roll files for both commercial and residential properties each month. Ensure timely completion, and meeting all deadlines for reporting.
- Administrative duties such as filing, scanning, etc.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in accounting is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient use of various software, including the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience using Yardi considered a strong asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +