Senior Office Coordinator
|Permanent||From: $65,000.00 To: $68,000.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 23, 2021|
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Office Manager opportunity with our client, a financial company in downtown Vancouver. The Office Manager is responsible for coordinating various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times, and will have two direct reports. The company offers a competitive salary, learning and development support and a dynamic and high performing culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Vancouver Office.
- Supervise two receptionists, provide support and leadership where required.
- Assist with management and coordination of corporate cell phones.
- Co-lead the Joint Health & Safety Committee in Vancouver.
- Lead the Social Committee in planning and executing office events.
- Support the Manager, Office Services with various projects and initiatives.
- General administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of administrative experience, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Experience as a team lead, with direct reports, or leadership / management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (MS Teams, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure; dealing with changes and interruptions while maintaining strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak comfortably with people in a variety of roles and levels of seniority.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective prioritization and problem solving skills.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.