|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a COST ACCOUNTANT to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a well established company that offers growth, competitive benefits, and a progressive corporate culture. Our client specializes in manufacturing and distribution of frozen meat and protein products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain accurate costing for all raw materials, dry goods, WIP and finished goods, including BOMs, routings, labor rates and intercompany pricing.
- Prepare GL entries and balance sheet account reconciliations as required.
- Daily, weekly and monthly operational reports including, labor efficiency, utilities, expenses and capital spend.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly operational reporting packages.
- Reconcile, analyze and report all manufacturing and purchase price variances.
- Manage the capital expenditure process ensuring accurate project tracking and timely capitalization.
- Support physical inventory counts, interim and year-end financial audits as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years in cost accounting and reconciliation within a manufacturing or distribution company
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS office with Advanced knowledge of excel.
- Knowledge of financial/operational ERP systems. Experience with AS400 considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- CPA designation preferred but preference given to those with strong cost accounting background
This role offers:
Competitive salary + great benefits package + 3 weeks vacation + internal growth opportunities
If you feel this is the right fit for you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +