Account Manager -Customer Support
|Transportation & Logistics||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is seeking two customer service representatives to join our client's team. The successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and will be able to remain organized and professional while handling requests via phone, email and other correspondences.
- Bi-weekly rotating schedule – 7:00 – 3:00, 8:00 – 4:00 & 9:00 – 5:00
**Great opportunity with lots of potential to grow**
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries over the phone and through email
- Inputting data and information into database
- Communicate and resolve any issues with customers in a professional manner
- Manage day to day activities for the account(s) assigned.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Managing open orders to ensure timely fulfillment and communication.
- Coordinate with a variety of internal departments/sales reps to support inquiries from the customer.
- Help customers navigate website and process orders online.
- Become knowledgeable about inventory
- Prepare Manual Orders, Distributions
- Where applicable process client electronic payment and communications
- Process inbound receipts (new and returns)
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of previous customer service
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as under supervision
- Comfortable supporting the alcohol and cannabis industry
- Comfortable working with various database management programs
- Strong proficiency in “attention to detail”
- Excellent follow-up / follow-through.
- Want and desire to provide excellence in Customer Service
- Strong sense of initiative and motivated to learn
If you are interested and available to work, please apply!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +