Site Superintendent - Residential
|Permanent||Up to: $170,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Our client in the GTA who specializes in high-rise residential construction is looking for a Site Superintendent to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
This position is a full time opportunity, offering a very competitive base salary, plus bonus, benefits and paid vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Assisting with developing the full construction schedule with the Project Manager.
- Negotiating with external vendors and suppliers on contract agreements.
- Leading the site team in obtaining occupancy including all the necessary documentation.
- Obtaining the appropriate licenses from authorities for the construction sites.
- Determining the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed and ensure they are delivered according to the schedule.
- Ensuring that the site complies to the corporate health and safety program, Ontario health and safety regulations and building codes.
- Ongoing collaboration with trade contractors, engineers, architects, and key team members of the project team.
- Ensuring that the quality of the project is of the highest standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ Years of experience working as Site Superintendent.
- Have knowledge and experience working on projects from start to finish.
- Familiar with the various trades on site.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Procore.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply below or email Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks