Digital Communications Specialist
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Altis is actively recruiting on behalf of our client for a Digital Communications/Marketing Specialist to join the Communications team. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of relevant experience in social media, website and content management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Observing and implementing adjustments to the company's website, and ensuring all website properties are up to date and new information is posted in a timely manner.
- The ability to bring forth any new website requirements, effort, and timeline related to projects and content migrations.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of all communications.
- Aiding the development of the company's monthly newsletter.
- Constructing content and layout of email communications.
- Management and maintenance of email list and subscribers and the development of the electronic communications calendar.
- Organization and monitoring of the email inbox.
- Creating reports on delivered email communication.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience with website, content management and social media.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Plus and/or YouTube.
- Understanding and ability to utilize SharePoint and Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven work ethic and ability to work both independently and on a team.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks