we are hiring ! Program Manager - GTA
|Information Technology||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Our public sector client is looking for an Program Manager 5 months contract to start. Remote contract to start
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. An integrated program delivery plan which includes but not limited to a revised Roadmap, program schedule and interdependencies, scope management plan, program budget, resourcing plan (including required training plans) – for the remainder of this fiscal year and next year, aligning with planning requirements set by Corporate Services.
- 2. Change management plans and operational transition plans embedded into the integrated program delivery plan, to ensure any/all newly developed or implemented solutions are properly supported during and after implementation through knowledge transfer, roles and responsibilities of the various support personnel are identified and properly trained to accept the handover of the solutions and appropriate support processes and documentation are delivered upon delivery of the solutions outlined in the scope.
- 3. The execution of end-to-end delivery plan, maintaining line of sight across the entire program (all ongoing and future projects), managing key interdependencies between projects in the current FY21-22.
- 4. Approach for defining and evaluating program success criteria and indicators, working with Manager, Hub Implementation and other subject matter experts.
- 5. All required program artefacts/templates, background supporting documentation and record of decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks