Receptionist/Office Clerk (Kitchener/Waterloo) - 6 month contract
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
Our client in the Private sector is looking for a Receptionist to join their team onsite Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
This is a 6 month contract beginning early December until June 2022 with the potential of extension.
The client location is on King Street and the position is paying $19.00/hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception - Screen incoming calls
- Check voicemail – return calls for new client inquiries, redirect calls
- Faxes - check, log and forward faxes
- Sort, log and distribute all incoming mail
- Document client information re file opening and payment
- Submit special order office supply requests; liaise frequently with Business Centre re: shipments, etc.
- Assist the team with other administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- This role is best suited to an individual who has a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in office services
- Previous experience working in a Professional Services Firm preferred
- Experience with Google Suite – Must have
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Must have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Exercises discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Detailed-focused with the ability to complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Exhibits professionalism.
- Communicates regularly and professionally with internal colleagues
- Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changes in deadlines or urgent tasks.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.