Bilingual Administrative Assistant Remote
|Broader Public Sector||Administration & Clerical|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for one of our top private sector clients. Apply now!
This is a full time position. Our client is looking for 2 candidates to work Monday - Friday in a busy environment. This is an remote position that requires candidates to work 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and responding to telephone or email communications for management
- Arranging logistics for meetings and appointments
- Document handling
- Updating and Creating letters and communication
Qualifications and Experience
Nice to have:
- Looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year experience on the phones as well as professional writing skill
- Strong organizational skills: working with providers and employees to book appointments, organize schedules, etc.
- Critical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Looking for someone who is technologically savvy and proficient with Word and Excel
- Looking for someone who takes instructions well, is reliable and punctual with strong work ethics and has a self- starter positive attitude (attendance and punctuality will be crucial in this role)
- Looking for someone with strong logical and critical thinking skills
- Looking for someone who is a team player as much as a great independent worker
- Looking for someone who can work well under pressure in a high volume and high pace environment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +