Building Operator Property Management
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
A Building Operator position currently available in Ottawa. We are seeking an experienced, independent and reliable Building Operator. They are responsible for assisting in providing operational and technical service and support to residential and mixed-use properties
The primary objective of the Building Operator is to ensure that the assigned real estate portfolio or complex of buildings is being managed and maintained in a safe and environmentally responsible manner and to the highest level of operational efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing minor repairs on the equipment (belts, ballasts, greasing, plumbing etc.)
- Minor repairs, washroom plumbing and minor electrical repair.
- Responding to all tenant requests.
- Performing regular readings on equipment and utility metering.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems and perform the repairs.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 + Years of experience in a similar role in property management
- Must have good public relations skills with tenants.
- Must wear safety shoes at all times.
- All work must be performed in accordance with the Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- Must be able to have a high level of professionalism, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Must be available for on-call duties for 1 week every 4 weeks
- Must be eligible for or already possess a valid enhanced reliability security clearance
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and meet all of the requirements above, please send us your updated resume to Linnaea@AltisRecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks