Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our client, an established Accounting firm in Ottawa, is now looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This is a full-time permanent role that offers a competitive base salary that includes a profit sharing plan, benefits package, and 3 weeks of vacation! The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of administrative experience working within an office. This position will be fully on-site!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support with all administrative tasks for the Senior Tax Employee
- Schedule and manage meetings/conferences
- Assist with formatting/proofreading financial letters and client financial reports,
- Handle invoices and expense reporting and other duties, as necessary
- Manage documents and claims accordingly in a paperless environment
- Produce personal and trust income tax returns
- Provide support to management and colleagues
- Fill in at reception and assist with various office administration tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative position, ideally supporting senior staff members
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, with a high-level attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and conferencing platforms (Zoom, MS Teams)
- Confidence to work with executives and senior management
If you are interested, apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.