Bookkeeper - 4 Day Work Weeks!
|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English 100%, French 80%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Saturday, November 13, 2021|
Our client, a successful organization in the Manufacturing sector located just outside of Ottawa, is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity which allows for 4 day work weeks and an excellent compensation package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly payroll for 100 employees
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Correspond with vendors and responds to inquiries
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information monthly
- Participate in the implementation of new accounting procedures
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements and the annual audit
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting diploma from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years of combined accounting and payroll experience
- Bilingualism written and spoken (French and English)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, mainly with Excel
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Attention to details, thoroughness and superior organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written & oral), and time management skills are essential
- Capacity to exercise sound judgment in responding to inquiries
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Dynamic and professional
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, please apply directly today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +