Administrative Assistant - Supporting the Sales Team
|Manufacturing||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Our client in the health foods and supplements industry is looking for a skilled administrator to join their team in their beautiful Burnaby office. This role is 6 months to start with the potential to transition into a permanent role and it offers great flexibility as you have the option to work remotely, in office, or a mix of both!
As the administrative assistant you will be supporting the sales team by ensuring all orders are properly processed and the correct steps to get the products into stores are being taken. This includes coordinating with logistics companies to ensure products are arriving at the correct location and on schedule, sending out invoices, creating monthly reports to track progress, managing a budget, and sending out marketing materials.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized organization and gain experience with a collaborative team that will help you succeed. If you have 2-3 years of administrative experience, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team, please apply!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image with customers by handling business in a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Responsible for monthly report processing and review group-specific analysis. Assist in gathering and reviewing information regarding promotional sales activity to assist in forecasting future activity.
- Responsible for new store set up for each national account group including accounting, EDI, customer care, planogram planning, distribution
- Account maintenance and communication framework including new product listings, updates, price changes, NPN status utilizing vendor portals and electronic data registries
- Coordinate all new listing packages, completion of new item forms in accordance with account requirements
- Develop and manage sales budget, as well as managing co-ops, billing and credits
- Provide support to key account managers with training, support and information
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales and administrative key account experience in health food and/or consumer packaged goods
- Post-Secondary education in health, nutrition, sales and/or marketing
- Organized, ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, public speaking and administrative skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Self-starter; ability to motivate and take initiative
- Ability to build good working relationships with all company service departments- Sales, Production, Finance, Customer Care, Marketing, Distribution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Bilingual French is considered an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks