Customer Service Clerk Hybrid - Toronto
|Municipal Government||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our client in the public sector is looking for a Customer Service Clerk, to join their team for a 6 contract with a high potential to extend. This role requires at least 1-3 years of previous customer service experience. Candidates must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This position will be hybrid, with working in the office 3-4 days a week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Addressing customer questions/concerns via phone and email
- Express understanding and empathy while problem-solving with customer
- Liaise internally with internal stakeholders and business partners to resolve customer concerns/issues
- Effectively working within a team of 4
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1-3 years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills are required for this role
- Must be confident and have the ability to diffuse difficult situations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and tech-savvy
This is located in Downtown Toronto and free parking provided onsite
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +