|Municipal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
On behalf of our Toronto based municipal government client in the utility and energy sector is looking for a Business Analyst who will join their team on a 1-year contract basis. The work will be done remotely until further notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the gathering and documentation of detailed business/technical requirements using structured techniques and methodologies
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Work with IT and other business units to support the validation of the business requirements as well as current state processes
- Create and present functional and/or technical designs including data analysis to business and/or technical teams, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Work with technical and non-technical teams to document current and future states of business processes, analyze gaps, identify risks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education Required: College Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with CC&B.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Must be a self-starter and keen on exploring new solutions
- Must be result oriented, and be able to deliver quality results in a timely manner
- Previous experience with gathering, validating and documenting detailed business requirements and design elements
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner tailored to the appropriate audience,including both verbal and written communications
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Must have experience in creating test cases and conducting UAT/SIT
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in utilities industry
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks