Procurement Specialist - Urgent Requirement - Remote Contract
|Broader Public Sector||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join there team on a 6 Month Contract. The successful candidate will have a back with Requests for Proposals, contract negotiations, procurement strategic planning and building stronger supplier relations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Requests for Proposals, contract negotiations, procurement strategic planning and building stronger supplier relations.
- Develops Procurement Strategies that deliver the best value and security of supply for goods and services in support of companies strategic goals.
- Effectively manages Contract Compliance and Supplier Relationships to ensure the requirements of company are met.
- Delivers Strategic Procurement activities and services that ensure the procurement needs of the organization are met effectively, efficiently and deliver best value for money.
- Manages supply chain risk to mitigate supply disruptions.
- Performs work in accordance with the provisions of the Corporate Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary level education in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution, preferably College Diploma in Business Administration or Material Management.
- Certified Supply Chain Management Professional designation, or equivalent, is an asset.
- Three to five years of procurement experience preferably in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or other regulated environment.
- Knowledge in the medical supplies or pharmaceutical industry are a definite asset.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred), Excel and MS Word are definite assets.
Apply Today or Refer a Procurement Colleague!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +