Executive Assistant - Government
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Seeking an Executive Assistant for one of our top clients in the Federal Government. This is a great long term contract, 6 -9 months. Full time hours Monday to Friday. Work f/ home for now. Must be double vaccinated.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to 5 Managers and 2 Directors
- Managing Calendar of 1 Director
- Delegating tasks to team from DG and VP
- Management of schedules, including booking meetings, conflict resolution, review/approval blocks
- Email correspondence
- Provision of staffing tools and assistance in coordination
- Assistance in HR coordination (i.e. training requests
- Financial administration,
- Administrative communication and coordination with DGO and VPO
- Responsible for managing/tracking taskings for each division. This includes ensuring the taskings are clear (may involve asking for clarification) assigning taskings to appropriate areas, identifying deadlines, scheduling meetings for discussion as needed, following up on late responses, coordinating approvals and consolidating responses for DGO submission.
- Responsible for streamlining processes within the Divisions. This includes identifying gaps and redundancies and opportunities for process improvements and working to implement solutions and efficiencies.
- As needed, responsible for providing assistance to Directors in preparation for managerial meetings. This includes: gathering existing information, preparation of files and meeting agendas, recording of meeting minutes and taskings, and following up on action items
- As needed, and where operational requirement permit, responsible for providing research to support files led by the Divisions
- As needed, and where operational requirement permit, responsible for supporting Directors by helping review corporate committee materials and drafting speaking notes and memos
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual BBB
- Reliability clearance
- At least 2 years of experience as an EA in the Federal Government
- Experience with GCDocs, MS Teams
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.