Technical Product Manager - Mobile Application
|Permanent||Up to: $115,000.00|
|Health Care & Science||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, December 7, 2021|
Our Digital Consulting client is looking for a Technical Product Manger with mobile apps experience to join their team in Toronto.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Strategy, Client Services and Project Management to determine the approach, deliverables and estimated effort necessary for the near and long-term product ownership and related business analysis activities.
- Provide a detailed assessment of the client’s business situation including objectives, goals, product enablement gaps and opportunities.
- Working between the business stakeholders, and the developers of the solution, from strategic inception to delivery, you will champion and translate the intended solution or product vision to actionable tasks and specifications.
- Planning digital transformation roadmaps that will mature and grow the digital and marketing abilities of organizations.
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises etc.
- Work within an agile environment, leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for Agile projects, including translating requirements into specifications in the form of Epics and Stories. Attention to clear, concise communication is imperative.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of Business Analysis experience, in Enterprise Web-Application, Website or Mobile Projects.
- 7+ years of experience with requirements gathering and information discovery (business, data, and tech requirements)
- 3+ years of mobile application (preferable iOS) product ownership (or similar) experience
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Management, related field or extensive work experience equivalent.
- An excellent working background with Agile and Scrum Project methodologies.
- You have a technical background or training (e.g. web development, web design, programming) and are able to translate the business requirements to user stories for technical solutions.
- You use these terms in everyday language – requirements, stakeholders, user stories, wireframes, process and customer/user experience.
- Client-facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders is an absolute must have.
- Open for business travel (when safe)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
4 month contract