Investment Operations Analyst - On-site in Downtown Toronto
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
Our client, a leading global asset management company, is currently seeking an Investment Operations Analyst to join their newly established division. This is a rare opportunity to help build and lead a reinsurance business and provide capital-based solutions to global insurance companies and their stakeholders.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and collaborative professional with a strong understanding of the trade lifecycle process, including trade settlement, private and debt securities, and investment accounting/reporting.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package including bonus, benefits, and paid vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the VP, support trade settlement and lifecycle management of for fixed-income, equities, and derivatives positions.
- Manage communication with counterparties, custodians, and clearinghouses - ensuring proper trade settlement and reporting.
- Lead reconciliation of cash balances across accounts and prepare reports for the investment team.
- Build dashboards and reporting standards for senior management, investment, risk, and legal groups.
- Support onboarding and KYC processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with trade settlement, trade lifecycle process, and/or private equity operations.
- Background in accounting or trade reporting (CPA or CFA designation preferred).
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Bloomberg.
- Superior communication and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management and team collaboration skills.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today or send your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +