Account Specialist - Entry Level
|Permanent||Up to: $50,000.00|
|Marketing & Communications||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
We are currently recruiting for an Account Specialist opportunity for our client. This is a full time, permanent role, and is an exciting entry-level opportunity to join a well-established, leading communications company who excels in the provision of media targeting, monitoring, and analysis softwares for publics relations and marketing professionals. The Account Specialist is primarily responsible for client retention and assisting in identifying growth opportunities within assigned customer accounts by collaborating with their team and internal stakeholders. The Account Specialist will accomplish this by ensuring the client is well serviced and takes advantage of all appropriate products/solutions based on their needs. The right individual is self-driven, works independently and possesses confidence, the ability to handle a high volume of clients, and a dynamic telephone presence.
*The team is currently working fully remotely. They are opening a new Downtown Toronto office in the new year and at that point a hybrid model will be introduced.*
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a large portfolio of customers.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate CRM database and keep records of contacts, roles, responsibilities, discussions, notes, meetings and on-going progress.
- Work closely with others within the business such as the Manager, Finance, Product Support, etc. to ensure the clients’ accounts are managed seamlessly and any potential issues are dealt with promptly and professionally to help maintain your high retention rates.
- Eager to foster and expand current customer relationships.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of sales and/or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at using and learning complex software, as well as adapting to any updates made within the platform.
- Ability to be highly organized and proactive in order to manage a high volume of clients.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact with clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to adapt and overcome objections is a must.
- Strong time management and organization skills are a necessity.
- Superior attention to detail.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +