|Health Care & Science||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Analyst to join their amazing team. This is an opportunity that is starting IMMEDIATELY! This is a 6 month contract for potential to go perm. If you are looking for work- Apply Now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the full cycle payroll process
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of payrolls for both hourly and salaried and executive employees
- Deliver payroll services in compliance with provincial, federal and state legislation
- Ensure payroll data, including bonuses and vacation are processed accurately in the payroll HRIS system
- Act as payroll subject matter expert for the organization and point of contact for all payroll related escalations
- Review payroll transactions entered into the system including new hires, terminations, and preparation of ROEs
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in payroll, with over 100+ employees
- Experience with Dayforce/Ceridian
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification preferred but not required.
- Recent work experience in a payroll or finance work environment required.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
If you're interested, please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +