Human Resources Coordinator
|Broader Public Sector||Human Resources|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our client, a crown corporation in Ottawa, is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team.
This role offers a flexible base salary, 4 weeks vacation, additional Christmas shutdown, 15 sick days, 3 floater days (carry over), full benefits, pension plan (similar to federal government), hybrid work model and more!
Please note: If you are working in the government, your vacation and pension will be transferred to this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner's to deliver HR solutions to a client group
- Coordinate the Talent Acquisition process
- Provide information regarding compensation & benefits to employees and managers
- Maintain employee records and systems up to date
- Coordinate various HR processes
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or related
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English at an advanced level
- Previous experience with recruitment and/or compensation & benefits
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- CHRP an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +