Accounts Receivables Specialist - Start the year with a new role!
|Permanent||Up to: $55,000.00|
|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
Altis Recruitment has partnered with a leading organization in commercial and industrial humidification manufacturing who is looking to hire a permanent Accounts Receivables Specialist to join their growing. This position offers hybrid work from home flexibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform collection duties on customer and agent accounts.
- Apply payments to customer accounts.
- Assign credit limits on new accounts.
- Maintain credit limits and discuss them as required with CFO and sales team.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable statistics.
- Liaise with customers.
- Liaise with CFO, Customer Service, and Sales on problem accounts.
- Provide a pro-active approach in collecting overdue accounts.
- Liaise with lawyers and collection agencies.
- Prepare deposit/daily bank run.
- Process customer credit and debit notes.
- Release sales orders with credit block if appropriate.
- Analyse shipping schedule for accounts receivable related issues.
- Invoice container rentals on a monthly basis.
- Process agent commissions monthly.
- Approve warranty credits.
- Produce daily, monthly and ad hoc sales reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience focusing within Accounts Receivable
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Proficiency with SAP
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This is a great opportunity! Start the new year with a new role! To be immediately considered apply directly to this posting or send your resume to email@example.com and note "Accounts Receivable Specialist" in the subject line.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks