Technical Architect Network Security
|Municipal Government||Cyber Security|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Our Municipal Government client is looking for a Technical Architect to join their team to provide security expertise for the Office 365 project. The role will be a 6 month contract WITH EXTENSION. The role will be remote to start until the Toronto office reopens due to COVID19.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Internet services (proxies, firewalls, ancillary services) to ensure capacity and availability for on-premise access to the O365 service for both migration and client access.
- Design and implement client configurations and cloud services (cloud proxy, split tunnel) to enable Work from Home meets the City's business and security/auditing requirements as well as MS preferred access patterns.
- Maintain an understanding of current IT security risks and vulnerabilities
- Monitor enterprise infrastructure, security products, network usage, performance and capacity, and perform trend analysis for infrastructure improvements
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in computing and information security, including experience with security technology and remediation of Security Incidents
- Proficient technical experience working with large enterprise, clustered, highavailability firewalls, load balancers and proxy servers including F5 LTM, APM, Checkpoint Firewalls, Bluecoat proxy servers
- Technical experience working with LAN/WAN wired and wireless network and security technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- Detailed understanding of networking technologies and information security best practices.
- Experience in performing and overseeing technical vulnerability assessments of I&T environment.
- Technical work experience in building enterprise security and network infrastructures.
- Working experience with packet and malware analysis.
- Working technical experience in administering remote access infrastructure
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +