Senior QA (12 months Contract)
|Provincial Government||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 10, 2021|
Our client is looking for a Senior QA for an initial 12 months contract in Toronto.
The Senior QA would work in partnership with clients, advising them on information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems, work to improve structure and efficiency of the organization’s I&IT systems
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acts as the technical advisor/expert on all aspects of a specific deliverable
- Provide the quality assurance/quality control of specific deliverables
- Anticipates and resolves problems to ensure that the deliverables are completed within budget, to the highest quality, meeting or exceeding expectations
- Develops processes and procedures for implementing deliverables
- Prepares reports and presentations including options, recommendations, implementation plans, etc.
- Works with clients to define the scope of a project and to determine requirements Defines software, hardware and network requirements
- Analyzes I&IT requirements giving independent and objective advice on the use of I&IT
- Designs, tests, installs and monitors new systems and develops solutions and implementation of new systems
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in a Senior QA role
- Expertise in end-to-end digital accessibility testing, including automated, manual, and assistive techniques.
- Knowledge of the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR), and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and 2.1 level A and AA.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of all documentation related to testing including system testing use cases, automated scripts and user acceptance scripts.
- Coordinating and conducting the analysis of business requirements in order to develop a testing strategy for each application to ensure they meet the stated business requirements.
- Leading the development of all testing plans and approaches including oversight over all user acceptance and quality assurance reviews conducted
- Leading the user reviews of all new and enhanced systems including ensuring the promotion of all system components complies with business requirements and is responsible for ensuring all known risks and defects are clearly articulated and reported to the Manager.
- Azure Devops
- Excellent working knowledge of industry best practice testing automation tools and frameworks, including Visual Studio, C#, Selenium, and Specflow.
- Understanding of HTML with emphasis on specifications, standards, techniques and validation.
- Knowledge of various user agents, the Document Object Model (DOM), Box Model, the W3C's Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) techniques, attributes, and properties.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +