Senior Recruiter - Remote
|6 Months +|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Wednesday, November 10, 2021|
Our corporate client located Downtown Toronto is looking for a Senior Recruiter to work REMOTELY with their team! A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Their ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8+ Years of In-house or agency FULL-CYCLE Recruitment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is starting within 1 week! Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks