|Transportation & Logistics||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 70%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
altisHR is seeking a Receptionist to work with our corporate client in Downtown Montreal! The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Receptionist within a corporate environment, be extremely professional and polished. This role will be for 1 month to start with a long term potential based on the right fit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering calls and e-mails in a timely and professional manner
- Greeting guests as they arrive and holding conversations with the clients while they wait for their meetings
- Preparing boardrooms for meetings including setting up meeting packages, taking briefing notes and arranging catering when needed
- Scheduling meetings and appointments for the internal team and their clients
- Creating presentations and assisting on Marketing projects for the team when needed
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1-2 years of previous Receptionist experience is a must have!
- Professional and polite communication is required
- Strong MS Office computer skills are an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.