Mechanical Engineer - M&E Construction department
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Sunday, November 14, 2021|
Altis Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an Mechanical Engineer!
We have a permanent position available with a well-established and well respected Construction company in Ottawa's west end. Our ideal candidate would have at least 5 years' experience preparing drawings for buildings and have knowledge in building commissioning. This role will be split between office duties and site inspections
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and draft various building systems including but not limited to Plumbing, Hydronics, HVAC, Fire Protection (performance specifications) and Controls system for new residential rental projects.
- Review construction site mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection on-going work to ensure compliance with design, specifications, and industry best practices.
- Work closely with construction team, architect and other consultants as required
- Preparation of M&E commissioning plan. Lead the start-up commissioning of new building systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Engineer P.Eng. or CET designation
- Experience working with AutoCAD
- Excellent understanding of building codes
- Drivers License and own vehicle
For more details please call Lori Devereux at 613-690-4138. I looking forward to receiving your call.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.