Senior Communications Consultant Media Relations
|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|See Description||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
Our Federal Government client has a great opportunity for a Senior Communications Consultant. The project will mostly center around writing government news releases, addressing media lines, and answering media calls and develop corresponding responses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing and editing communications products such as media responses and lines, statements, video scripts and news releases;
- Providing communications advice to senior officials;
- Developing communications strategies in support of issues and initiatives;
- Coordinating approvals and implementation of communications products;
- Authorizing a variety of communications products and content including but not limited to memos, speeches/speaking points, newsletter content, FAQs, web site, podcasts and intranet content;
- Providing communications support as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- The contractor must have a VALID reliability security clearance.
- The contractor will be required to provide communications in both official languages.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks