Oracle Apex 5.x Programmer / Software Developer
|Federal Government||Application and Software Development|
|French 100%, English 90%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 9, 2021|
Our valued Federal Government client is in need of a Programmer / Software Developer with significant experience in application development with the Oracle*Apex 5.x tool.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Business Analyst and Functional Analyst to ensure understanding of the need
- Read and interpret analysis documents
- Program user interfaces for systems to be implemented
- Program requests for access to the databases
- Document the code
- Write or update the documentation relevant to the project
- Work collaboratively with the development team to show the results of the development and review the code
Qualifications and Experience
- At least two years of knowledge and experience in developing applications with the Oracle APEX tool.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with the Oracle relational database management system (RDBMS) 11g R2 or higher.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the application development life cycle.
- Basic knowledge and experience in UML 2.x.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in data modelling (database concepts and architecture, integrity constraints, entity relationship model, object model, functional dependency and standardization (Normal forms: 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF).
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks