|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
Our client within the Non-profit, International Development field is looking for a Program Coordinator to join their team for a 3 Month Contract.
The position has a potential to convert to permanent.
This is a hybrid position - 3 days onsite in office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the logistics of in-person blended or virtual training programs under the guidance of the current Manager, Program Coordination.
- Manage the work processes and project timelines for programs at varying
- stages of development in accordance with program lifecycle.
- Ensure that key deadlines are met, in conjunction with the program directors; manage tasks and communicate timelines.
- Ensure that all parties (partners, program leaders, program directors, participants, internal staff) have timely and accurate program information
- Collect and update internal databases with all participant, partner and program leader information.
- Oversee registration and vet participants for each program, ensuring compliance with TC policies.
- Work with Communications Coordinator to develop promotional strategies for regional and international programs, coordinating with team on e-blasts and appropriate registration numbers.
- Maintain information on partner relationships, drafting MOUs and partnership agreements, ensuring compliance with any internal or external requirements.
- Consider the nature of the program and work with the program director to tailor the delivery method most appropriate for the program objectives.
- Material preparation and evaluation: prepare final program materials for above programs
- Organize incoming new program materials from the program leaders
- Review, edit, and format all materials.
- Ensure that participants, partners and program leaders receive all pre-reading and course material at appropriate times.
- Input program evaluations and prepare evaluation reports.
- Ensure that a complete record of program material is filed in the appropriate program folders.
- Travel coordination: plan and book travel itineraries for each program
- Finances and budget: coordinate contracts and invoices for each program in partnership with the finance department.
- Draft and finalize various internal program documents for program leaders and partners (i.e., letters of agreement, partnership agreements etc.), in conjunction with the program director.
- Process and review, and prepare (where appropriate) incoming invoices, expense claims and per diems for program directors and program leaders
- Initiate and review outgoing partner invoices, ensuring compliance with agreement requirements.
- Prepare and maintain individual program budgets alongside the finance team and regularly update program forecast.
- Develop, prepare and improve various template program documents, including maintaining folder libraries.
- Event management: annually manage all logistics for a Canadian based international program.
- Secure appropriate venues and manage vendors, food and A/V orders
- Manage registration and participant logistics.
- Act as on-site coordinator for one week-long event, this may include supporting weekend event.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree with a minimum two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Familiar with project management principles and practices .
- Demonstrates strong self-management skills and is a life-long learner.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, internet and various video
- conference platforms.
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple time-sensitive
- Organized and efficient in carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work with a high degree of initiative and highly resilient.
- Consistently produce high quality work, that is often detailed and needs to be accurate
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with individuals from a range of
- Adaptable and flexible to meet changing deadlines.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks