|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
Our client in the Non-profit/Associations sector located Downtown Toronto, is looking for an organized, enthusiastic, and hard-working Administrative Assistant for a 3 month contract. Successful candidates must have at least three to five of relevant office experience, have strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and have strong communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation and processing of documents and presentations
- Organize file system for both physical files and soft copies maintained on server
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Processing invoices, and expense reports
- Co-ordinate schedules and make travel arrangements
- Fluent in English, with a strong proficiency in all Microsoft suites, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Other administration duties: data entry, photocopy, faxing, scanning, as required
Qualifications and Experience
- At least two years of office/administrative experience
- Experience working within the Financial or Legal sector
- Strong communication skills, effective time management and attention to deal are required for this role
- Proficiency in MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - is required
- Must be highly organized and be able to work on multiple tasks/projects at once.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks